1. Types of Information Collected
- Traffic Data Collected. We automatically track and collect the following information when you visit our Site, including your: (i) IP address, (ii) domain server, (iii) type of computer, and (iv) type of Web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. b. Personal Information Collected. In order for you to access certain premium services that we offer via the Site, we may require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing, and e-mail addresses), (ii) Financial Data (such as your bank or credit account numbers and credit/reference data), and (iii) Demographic Data (such as your address, zip code, age). If you communicate with us by e-mail, online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
2. Uses of Information Collected
The Company’s goal in collecting Personal Information is to provide you, the user, with the most personalized Web experience possible. We may occasionally use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or offers of marketing opportunities or upcoming special events or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We may use information you have provided to verify your qualifications for certain offers, products, or services and to bill you for products and services. We may use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences while accessing your account. We will only try to present you with offers you indicate you may be interested in viewing.
3. Length to Keep User Information
We generally keep user data on our server or in our archives for as long as we reasonably need it. We may alter this practice according to changing requirements. Once data is removed from the system and archived, it may not be feasible to accommodate specific requests.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
We do not share any personal information with any third parties nor do we use any personal information for any unauthorized purposes. We may share Personal Information with our properties, subsidiaries, strategic alliance partners, advertisers, and other third parties as we deem appropriate. We may share Contact Data with other companies who may want to send you information about their products or services. If you do not want us to share your Contact Data with any third parties, please opt out of our mailing list by notifying us or clicking the unsubscribe link on any email you do receive unwanted.
5. User Choice Regarding Collection, Use, and Distribution of Personal Information
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us you may contact us or opt out of any email you receive from us by convenient link at the bottom of the email.
6. Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
7. Other Limits to Your Privacy
The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
9. Legal Disclaimer
This Site operates AS-IS and AS-AVAILABLE, without liability of any kind. We are not responsible for events beyond our direct control. This Policy is governed by Canadian law, excluding conflicts of law principles. Any legal actions against us must be commenced in Canada within one year after the claim arose, or be barred.
This site uses Google Analytics as a third party tracking tool.
Ads and Cookies
We may use Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion tracker, and other Google services that place cookies on a browser across the website. These cookies help us increase the websiteâ€™s effectiveness for our visitors. These cookies are set and read by Google. To opt out of Google tracking, please visit this page.
We may use AdWords remarketing to market our sites across the web. We place a cookie on a browser, and then a 3rd party (Google) reads these cookies and may serve an ad on a 3rd party site. You may opt out of this ad serving on Google’s opt out page. If you are concerned about 3rd party cookies served by networks, you should also visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
Remarketing is powerful ads used to serve ads across the content network to people who previously visited our website. This is done by using cookies.
Contacting the Webmaster
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org